What we offer
We recognise that every horse and every human is unique. Our goal is to help you to identify the best approach for your specific situation and to help you gain a better mutual understanding and stronger relationship with your equine partner.
We are based near London, England but offer remote support to clients worldwide.
- Riding lessons/coaching
- Individual or group freelance instruction
- Hacking lessons
- Rider confidence building
- Groundwork/in-hand work
- Liberty lessons & trick training
- Reward-based training principles
- Behavioural assessment
- Behavioural problem solving (loading, napping, tacking up, farrier, jump refusals etc)
- Horse behaviour/cognition lessons and lectures – learn to recognise body language, understand herd dynamics, and learn how horses think about the world
- Horse empathy workshops – an interactive and fun way for people to begin to relate to how horses feel in a variety of situations that are commonly associated with behavioural problems
- Stable management consultation
- Horse sales/purchasing consultation
For more information on any of these services or to discuss hosting a lecture or workshop at your yard or event, please get in touch. Please note that we do not provide horses or facilities for lessons, clinics or workshops.
Combination Horsemanship publishes Good Horse, a growing online collection of articles, interactive tools, videos and more, created with the simple goal of helping people to make informed decisions about all aspects of horsemanship: www.good-horse.com.